The goal of the first meeting is to gather information on your company so that we have a clear and complete understanding of your needs,
product requirements and critical processes. As part of the initial contact, we will request permission to interview selected
sales, design and construction staff in order to complete our 360o view of your business. We will also review the credit application forms and
assist in expediting the signed forms to our Credit Manager for immediate processing.
After the initial interviews are complete, we will collect and red-line several of your best selling or
repeat plans for estimating and bid purposes. At this stage, we will schedule a "Pre-Implementation" meeting with your sales,
marketing, and construction managers to review the proposed Implementation Plan. During Step 3, the credit process should be
With all key decision makers in attendance at the "Pre-Implementation" meeting, we will present:
- Product information for products specified to be installed
- A written proposal outlining terms and conditions for doing business together
- Cost and sales sheets based on plans submitted
- Our standard process sheet, which will be customized based on your specific program. This process sheet will include
detailed information on topics such as key builder contact information, active community listings, model home information,
selection process, PO process, lead times, order entry, scheduling, service calls/warranty work, and billing/payment
process. The final process sheet will be prepared and approved before any installations occur.
The formal program implementation process has 3 major steps:
- We compile all detailed information gathered from the "Pre-Implementation" meeting on products chosen for installation and
key processes and then assemble the information into a customized Builder Information Manual.
- The information obtained on products, pricing and processes is placed on the Builder Partner section of the WBS website with
protected access given to the designated Builder staff.
- We provide product and process training for all key builder staff (including sales, design and construction departments)
using the Builder Information Manual as a training guide.